Monday, February 23, 2009

CA budget crisis interview

I chose to interview my step-father Xavier Hidrogo, because I wanted to see how it is affecting someone who is on Workers- comp.

Juan Carlos Ulate: How is the California Budget Crisis affecting your life?

Xavier Hidrogo: To me, I don't have as much money to spend as i used too. We have to watch the money we spend.

JU: What changes in your lifestyle have you made because of this crisis?

XH: Trying to get a better education, I am studying for my Real Estate license; trying to get ahead now that people need to have certificates or titles.

JU: What is your opinion on the proposed budget cuts?

XH: If we need them we need them. We should cut where ever we need to cut the budget in order to get the budget where it is supposed to be, including hiking the taxes.

JU: What do you believe is the correct course of action that California should take?

XH: Government should stop spending money they don't have on programs we don't need. We should spend money on education and on health care. We waste too much money on things that we don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment