Thursday, April 23, 2009

resources reflections

I found most of my resources through Google and Google scholar. With Google it is easier to find resources that are trustworthy. It always seems that the bigger companies with the most reputation tend to come up first on searches. I also used the library's online catalog to try and find a journal. I also contacted some of my friends through email for the interviews.

The research has altared my original idea by completely changing my topic. I had planned to write about security and pirvacy in social networking sites. Now i am considering something gears more toward how the sites themselves affect people and culture or how people are affected by the internet. I am still a little uncertain about the actual main focus.

-fosho

No comments:

Post a Comment